Dash continues to dominate the crypto sector with a big stick. The CBI data reflects that. Back in 10th spot.
Business as usual. Dash continues to dominate the sector with a big stick. And we’re back in the top 10. All the moving averages are well over the healthy 50% mark. We beat everything except Bitcoin SV. When Satoshi’s Treasure starts moving again, and Craig starts paying his bills with it, I will start respecting SV. LiteCoin is a mere 3 ranks above us, and in technical merit, active development, real world use, etc etc etc, LiteCoin does not compare well to Dash. We need to be above LiteCoin. Note the graph comparing LiteCoin transactions to Dash transactions below.
1. Dash outperformed 8 of the 9 cryptos ranked above us (89%). The 30 day SMA\* is 57.1%.
2. Dash outperformed 10 of the 10 cryptos ranked below us (100%)(again, 12 days.) The 30 day SMA\* is 60.7%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 18 of the top 19 cryptos (95%). The 30 day SMA\* is 58.3%.
4. Bitcoin dominance gained back 6/10ths) to 65.8%.
5. 15 of the top 19 crypto projects beat Bitcoin (79%).
6. 18 of the top 20 crypto projects were in the green (90%).
\* The 30 day SMA is the Simple Moving Average for the last 30 days. It is represented with the red line.
As always, this is not investment advise. This is presented for entertainment and educational purposes only. Do your own homework. Don’t trust some random guy on the internet. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash transactions vs LiteCoin transactions. Clearly, we have caught them, and we regularly surpass them. Can't wait to see the chart in 6 months. ](https://preview.redd.it/ankqnbir75b41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8494d82b08b7f7bd71083970cefe31a19ed4e0a5)
[ \^ Dash vs the 9 cryptos listed above us. The blue line of our win rate appears to be going down, but that is something of an artifact. If you beat 19 out of 20 competitors, that's a 95% win rate. If you beat 8 out of 9 competitors ...