Dash Competitive Index for Friday, 9 August, 2019. Yesterday we held our own. Today we took back some ground.
For the previous 7 day period:
1. Dash outperformed 10 of the 14 coins ranked above us (71%). The 30 day SMA is 38%.
2. Dash outperformed 6 of the 10 coins ranked below us (60%). The 30 day SMA is 40%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 16 of the top 24 coins (67%). The 30 day SMA is 39%.
4. Bitcoin dominance rose by 8/10ths to 69.3%. Bitcoin’s streak for going up or remaining even (in terms of competitive dominance) goes up to 14 days.
5. Nothing in the top 24 beat Bitcoin (0%), again. Long may she live.
All three Dash Competitive metrics were well above the 30 day simple moving average.
As always, this is not investment advise. Do your own homework. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash versus the top 14 coins. Got our head above water quite a ways now. ](https://i.redd.it/b4r62gwlnef31.png)
[ \^ Dash versus the 10 coins below us. Starting to drag the moving average back up. Hard work, it's like wrestling a bear. ](https://i.redd.it/ew9d8ttcoef31.png)
[ \^ The Broad Competitive Basket Index of Dash versus the top 24 coins. Still great potential for volatility, but the fact that the moving average turned around is a good sign. ](https://i.redd.it/2p350mnapef31.png)
[ \^ More weirdness. Third day in a row where nothing beat Bitcoin, and 8 days where only 2 or less beat Btc. Unless the fundamental laws of the universe have changed recently, this can't go on forever. Pressure builds. ](https://i.redd.it/s9hrp0xhqef31.png)
Earn Rewards by staking coins. Staking is a great way to maximize your holdings in staking coins that would otherwise be sitting in a wallet or trading account. With crypto staking, you can earn staki...
First-world actors are largely the drivers of the cryptocurrency industry narratives, with speculative gains-seeking as the typical order of the day. Many times when you hear about applications for di...