Dash Competitive Basket Index for Wednesday, 5 February, 2020. Things are perking up.
The CBI numbers perked up a little bit. Still bad mind you, but improving. That’s all based on the price change compared to a week ago. The 24 hour price change was a clean sweep, Dash beating everybody above us and the 10 cryptos listed below us. But, we’re not breaking out the champagne just yet because the 24 hour price change data is more volatile/less reliable than the 7 day data. A very promising sign though. The dollar value went up 10 bucks in the last 24 hours.
1. Dash outperformed 4 of the 15 cryptos listed above us on CoinPaprika (27% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 67.8%
2. Dash outperformed 3 of the 10 cryptos ranked below us (30% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 71.3%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 7 of the top 25 cryptos (28% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 69.2%.
4. Bitcoin dominance dropped a whopping 6/10’s to 64.0%.
5. 19 of the top 25 cryptos beat Bitcoin (76%).
6. 120 of the top 26 (77%) were in the green (went up in value).
\* The 30 day SMA is the Simple Moving Average for the last 30 days. It is represented with the red line.
As always, this is not investment advise. This is presented for entertainment and educational purposes only. Do your own homework. Don’t trust some random guy on the internet. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash vs the 15 cryptos listed above us. Going up again. Could be a dead cat bounce, or could be that the consolidation is coming to an end already. Tune in tomorrow! More exciting than a tele novela. ](https://preview.redd.it/h7yjg1go24f41.png?width=1968&format=png&auto=webp&s=e0775c59409201258369123d53c54b241eb6d3b2)
[ \^ Dash vs the 10 cryptos listed below us. Same same. ](https://preview.redd.it/vayypo5634f41.png?width=1959&format=png&auto=webp&s=e341b73cc759e28173c1f105c5ec4895ec9bf7aa)
[ \^ Dash vs the top 25 cryptos in the world. Same same. ](https://preview...
Omar Hamwi of Dash Core Group's business development team comes on the podcast to talk about the ambitious plans to take Dash mainstream, starting with traders, and then to mass consumers and business...