Dash Competitive Basket index for Wednesday, 18 March, 2020. The Broad Index hit the "healthy" 50% win rate for the first time in two weeks.
We saw continued improvement in the competitive data for Dash today. We actually hit “healthy” territory on the broad composite index. All three moving averages went up noticeably. Technically, we also dropped a rank. But it was our volatile friend Mindol, so I sorta don’t count that.
1. Dash outperformed 9 of the 22 cryptos listed above us on CoinPaprika (41% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 27.4%
2. Dash outperformed 7 of the 10 cryptos ranked below us (70% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 33.0%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 16 of the top 32 cryptos (50% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 29.2%.
4. Bitcoin dominance lost 2/10’s to 63.4%
5. 16 of the top 32 cryptos beat Bitcoin (50%).
6. On the 7 day time frame, only 3 of the top 33 cryptos (9%) were in the green.
7. But on the 24 hour time frame, 20 of the top 33 (61%) cryptos were in the green.
\* The 30 day SMA is the Simple Moving Average for the last 30 days. It is represented with the red line. The blue line is the daily Dash performance based on the price change over a one week period. (win rate, i.e. how many competitors we beat expressed as a percent, not unlike a batting average.) As always, this is not investment advise. This is presented for entertainment and educational purposes only. Do your own homework. Don’t trust some random guy on the internet. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash vs the 22 coins listed above us. Up is good. Above the moving average is good. ](https://preview.redd.it/zs2zbkoscfn41.png?width=1950&format=png&auto=webp&s=a9ec827ffdae7b6ae595ba32eb1c89b70f032ee7)
[ \^ Dash vs the 10 cryptos listed below us. That's what I'm talking about. 70% win rate. ](https://preview.redd.it/usd9tbfcdfn41.png?width=2012&format=png&auto=webp&s=4db15629c819518a856e994bd27ef2d7bb8f0cf6)
[ \^ Dash vs the top 32 cryptos in the world. Up is good...