Dash Competitive basket index for Tuesday, 17 March, 2020. We're still hanging in there.
The dollar value of Dash has had a few days of stability, and we gained 8.3% in the last 24 hours. In terms of competitive data, we continue to slog along in “not terrible” mode. All three of the moving averages crept up again.
1. Dash outperformed 5 of the 21 cryptos listed above us on CoinPaprika (24% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 26.4%
2. Dash outperformed 6 of the 10 cryptos ranked below us (60% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 30.7%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 11 of the top 31 cryptos (36% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 27.7%.
4. Bitcoin dominance rebounded and gained 7/10’s to 63.6%
5. 15 of the top 31 cryptos beat Bitcoin (48%).
6. On the 7 day time frame, only 2 of the top 32 cryptos (6%) were in the green.
7. But on the 24 hour time frame, 29 of the top 32 (91%) cryptos were in the green.
\* The 30 day SMA is the Simple Moving Average for the last 30 days. It is represented with the red line. The blue line is the daily Dash performance based on the price change over a one week period. (win rate, i.e. how many competitors we beat expressed as a percent, not unlike a batting average.) As always, this is not investment advise. This is presented for entertainment and educational purposes only. Do your own homework. Don’t trust some random guy on the internet. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash vs the 21 cryptos listed above us. If you squint real hard, you could almost imagine the start of a little up trend. ](https://preview.redd.it/0exb7lrgf8n41.png?width=1941&format=png&auto=webp&s=1aadb410776aff831a0782b5dacb765c95632279)
[ \^ Dash vs the 10 cryptos listed below us. Continued solid and healthy performance here with 60% win rate ](https://preview.redd.it/mep6fbm2g8n41.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=015aef9807782740e062dc55ce62632d678ba5eb)
[ \^ The Broad Competitive Basket Index also sh...