Dash Competitive Basket Index for Sunday, November 12, 2019. No hopium today.
No hopium today. Ok, maybe a tiny bit of hopium. One of the time frames I monitor suggests Dash might come alive around November 25’ish. At the moment, we are treading water at best. The last chart (Broad Competitive Basket Index) could actually show the tiny little start of an up trend. Or....another bull trap.
For the previous 7 day time frame:
1. Dash outperformed 5 of the 21 coins ranked above us (24%). The 30 day SMA\* is 34.1%.
2. Dash outperformed 4 of the 10 coins ranked below us (40%). The 30 day SMA\* is 36.0%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 9 of the top 31 coins (29%). The 30 day SMA\* is 34.8%.
4. Bitcoin dominance dropped 3/10’s to 65.5%.
5. 27 of the top 31 Alts beat BitCoin. (87.1%)
6. 16 of the top 31 cryptos were in the green (59.3%).
\* The 30 day SMA is the Simple Moving Average for the last 30 days. It is represented with the red line.
As always, this is not investment advise. This is presented for entertainment and educational purposes only. Do your own homework. Don’t trust some rando guy on the internet. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash vs the oodles of crypto projects listed above us. ](https://preview.redd.it/jk5yo5srsvx31.png?width=1310&format=png&auto=webp&s=15f3a4875a6fdd43662a6ba01da423c386687912)
[ \^ Dash vs the 10 coins listed below us. Not....terrible.... ](https://preview.redd.it/qe5ubz8ftvx31.png?width=1169&format=png&auto=webp&s=14aedcf574cac676a67c06da8d17fd455a38feca)
[ \^ I have to admit, the broad competitive index looks more like an up trend than a down trend. ](https://preview.redd.it/7dozn1c9vvx31.png?width=1443&format=png&auto=webp&s=353eb59823f05363a9049755719fe5c96be12adf)