Dash competitive basket index for Monday, 12 August, 2019. Starting to look like an up trend again.
For the previous 7 day period:
1. Dash outperformed 8 of the 14 coins ranked above us (57%). The 30 day SMA is 37%.
2. Dash outperformed 9 of the 10 coins ranked below us (100%). The 30 day SMA is 41%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 17 of the top 24 coins (71%). The 30 day SMA is 39%.
4. Bitcoin dominance dropped by 1/10th to 68.3%.
5. 4 of the top 24 beat Bitcoin (17%). Another non-zero result.
All three Dash Competitive metrics were well above the 30 day simple moving average. Starting to look more like an uptrend and less like a dead cat bounce.
As always, this is not investment advise. Do your own homework. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[\^ Dash versus the 14 coins listed above us. Again, well above the 30 day average.](https://i.redd.it/ut61x7ksq0g31.png)
[\^ Dash versus the 10 coins listed below us. An excellent week for Dash.](https://i.redd.it/klxfv0mws0g31.png)
[ \^ The Broad Competitive Basket Index. Couldn't get much better in the short term. Still plenty of work to do on the 30 day average. ](https://i.redd.it/zxf3pi4lt0g31.png)
[ Cracks appearing in the Great Wall of Bitcoin. ](https://i.redd.it/klcfwhn5u0g31.png)
A new survey by Crypto Radar, a top blog for crypto-related news and press releases, reveals that cryptocurrency ownership is relatively prominent in the United States with 13.5% of Americans either c...