Dash competitive basket index for Monday, 12 August, 2019. Starting to look like an up trend again.
For the previous 7 day period:
1. Dash outperformed 8 of the 14 coins ranked above us (57%). The 30 day SMA is 37%.
2. Dash outperformed 9 of the 10 coins ranked below us (100%). The 30 day SMA is 41%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 17 of the top 24 coins (71%). The 30 day SMA is 39%.
4. Bitcoin dominance dropped by 1/10th to 68.3%.
5. 4 of the top 24 beat Bitcoin (17%). Another non-zero result.
All three Dash Competitive metrics were well above the 30 day simple moving average. Starting to look more like an uptrend and less like a dead cat bounce.
As always, this is not investment advise. Do your own homework. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[\^ Dash versus the 14 coins listed above us. Again, well above the 30 day average.](https://i.redd.it/ut61x7ksq0g31.png)
[\^ Dash versus the 10 coins listed below us. An excellent week for Dash.](https://i.redd.it/klxfv0mws0g31.png)
[ \^ The Broad Competitive Basket Index. Couldn't get much better in the short term. Still plenty of work to do on the 30 day average. ](https://i.redd.it/zxf3pi4lt0g31.png)
[ Cracks appearing in the Great Wall of Bitcoin. ](https://i.redd.it/klcfwhn5u0g31.png)
Fernando Gutierrez, CMO for Dash Core Group, comes on to give an update on the exciting world of Dash. We go over Dash's long journey to becoming the premier cryptocurrency payments system, from rough...