Dash competitive basket index for Friday, 19 June, 2020. Nothing special today. It's make or break time.
Meh, nothing special today. A virtual repeat of yesterday, except Dash did worse on the 24 hour time frame.
1. Dash outperformed 5 of the 21 cryptos listed above us on CoinPaprika (24% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 41%
2. Dash outperformed 5 of the 10 cryptos ranked below us (50% win rate). The 30 day SMA\* is 33%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 10 of the top 31 cryptos (32% win rate) on the 7 day time frame. The 30 day SMA\* is 38%.
4. Bitcoin dominance gained a tenth to 64.4%.
5. 8 of the top 31 cryptos beat Bitcoin (26%) on the 7 day data.
6. On the 7 day time frame, 8 of the top 32 cryptos (25%) were in the green.
7. On the 24 hour time frame, 6 of the top 32 (19%) cryptos were in the green. Down as predicted.
8. On the 24 hour time frame, Dash beat 9 of the top 31 cryptos (29%).
\* The 30 day SMA is the Simple Moving Average for the last 30 days. It is represented with the red line. The blue line is the daily Dash performance based on the price change over a one week period compared to the price change of other coins. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash vs the top 31 cryptos in the world. Just like yesterday, nothing to write home about. Technically, didn't break the uptrend, but we better get after it soon. ](https://preview.redd.it/mehlv9567v551.png?width=1690&format=png&auto=webp&s=84089085453ed052fc24bc9fdc0ff776ddeb252e)
The red line is the percentage of the top 32 Alt Coins that were in the green (price went up) on the 24 hour time frame.
The blue line is the percentage of the top 32 Alt Coins that were in the green (price went up) on the 7 day time frame.
24 hour data did not go up as predicted. But neither did it go down. You can only tread water for so long. If it doesn’t go up tomorro...