Dash CBI (Competitive Basket Index) for Monday, 30 September, 2019. More ugly.
Another bad day for the Dash Competitive Basket Index. And really, the whole cryptoshere is correcting hard. I find it interesting that we did beat BitcoinSV, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin, our three direct competitors. If this lasts more than 10 days or two weeks, then we’re in for a long slog. By that time you will see the moving average lines taking a dive. As of right now, the moving averages still look pretty good.
For the previous 7 day time frame:
1. Dash outperformed 5 of the 16 coins ranked above us (31%). The 30 day SMA\* is 58.2%.
2. Dash outperformed 1 of the 10 coins ranked below us (10%). The 30 day SMA\* is 55.0%.
3. In total, Dash outperformed 6 of the top 26 coins (19%). The 30 day SMA\* is 56.8%.
4. Bitcoin dominance gained 2/10’s to 67.2%.
5. 11 of the top 26 coins beat Bitcoin (42.3%).
6. 2 of the top 26 cryptos were in the green (positive gains). Both stable coins.
\* The 30 day SMA is the Simple Moving Average for the last 30 days. It is represented with the red line.
As always, this is not investment advise. This is presented for educational purposes only. Do your own homework. Knowledge is power. Ignorance can kill you. All crypto is risky. Don’t invest more in crypto than you can afford to lose.
[ \^ Dash versus the 16 coins above us. Below the red line \(bad\) and red line turning down \(more bad.\) ](https://i.redd.it/lwz3wydvvpp31.png)
[ \^ Dash versus the 10 coins listed below us. Below the red line \(bad\) and red line turning down \(more bad.\) ](https://i.redd.it/6lt5phegwpp31.png)
[ \^ And the Broad Competitive Basket Index tells much the same story. The red line is stalled and we are now facing \\"big decision\\" time. Tune in tomorrow.](https://i.redd.it/m1o4b6gaxpp31.png)