Hi Guys, please see below governance polls
**Base Rate Adjustment >>** [here](https://vote.makerdao.com/polling-proposal/qmcip7sxm4crb7hpdmk5rcnjuwcpmcnfswz4jzkluuyw65)
**Add ETH-B Vault type >>** [here](https://vote.makerdao.com/polling-proposal/qmzvcsx9lkpejp8xpxsvkvvfot8anarmdq17afjdbbu3wu)
The proposed initial Risk Parameters for ETH-B are:
* Stability Fee: 6%
* Debt Ceiling: 20,000,000
* Liquidation Ratio: 130%
* Auction Lot Size: 50,000 DAI
* Minimum Bid Increment: 3%
* Bid Duration: 6 hours
* Max Auction Duration: 6 hours
* Liquidation Penalty: 13%
* Dust: 100 Dai
**Take a more Flexible and Transparent Approach to Collateral Onboarding >>** [here](https://vote.makerdao.com/polling-proposal/qmvazjqnlxuewwgtet9dyfkrnyhuxim6grpp8ufafm3gxf)
The changes to the collateral onboarding process can be summarized as such:
* Suspend the usage of MIPs 8, 11 and 12 effective immediately. Suspend the parts of MIP 10 directly related to collateral onboarding.
* Explicitly allow collateral onboarding to be a flexible process that can adjust to the demands of reality.
* Publish and maintain a single public document (initially a spreadsheet) with all greenlit (and possibly other) collateral types listed and prioritised according to the varying risks and benefits of each.
* Provide Foundation-funded grants for collateral onboarding to allow the community to take more of a role in this process.