[Hey everyone, thanks for checking out Maker Relay!](https://forum.makerdao.com/t/weekly-polls-2020-07-27/3403)
Whether you hold Maker (MKR) or DAI, own a vault, or want to get more involved in MakerDAO governance, this is your one-stop-shop for updates on the MakerDAO ecosystem.
### Executive Votes
* [Monthly Governance Cycle Bundle and ETH-A Debt Ceiling increase](https://vote.makerdao.com/executive-proposal/approve-monthly-governance-cycle-bundle-increase-the-etha-debt-ceiling)
* **Passed** [USDC-A liquidation ratio and approve Gitcoin light feed key](https://vote.makerdao.com/executive-proposal/lower-the-usdca-liquidation-ratio-and-approve-a-new-gitcoin-light-feed-key)
*Quick note for keepers*: the current exec will change the flip, flap and flop, so be ready to [update your software](https://github.com/makerdao/auction-keeper/) shortly after the spell is cast. A new version will go live in that repo (including new addresses).
### Governance Polls
Check out the [Weekly Polls Summary](https://forum.makerdao.com/t/weekly-polls-2020-07-27/3403) for on-going polling.
### MIPs Updates
The Maker Improvement Proposal (MIPs) Framework provides a clear process for Maker governance to change the Protocol as needed.
This is week 4 of the July governance cycle and tomorrow is a [MIP17 working group call](https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84393807424?pwd=eWRZVmUraHV0OUZaNUxwRDN1aUdLdz09). Find more information and the password on [Charles’ thread](https://forum.makerdao.com/t/mip17-working-group-community-call/3397).
**Maker Improvement Proposals**
* [MIP16: The Weekly Governance Cycle](https://forum.makerdao.com/t/3008)
* [MIP18: Meta-Parameter Adjustments](https://forum.makerdao.com/t/3118)
* [MIP19: Liquidations System 1.1 Upgrade](https://forum.makerdao.com/t/3098)
* [MIP18c4-SP1: Subproposal for Modifying Meta-Parameter Adjustments](https://forum.makerdao.com/t/3119)
* [MIP12c2-SP3: Domain Work Requirements for the Onboarding of MANA](ht...