Crypto.com Exchange Launches the Trading API Race with $1M+ prize pool
***First 1,000 eligible API traders to receive $1,000 each***
Following the successful launch of the Crypto.com Exchange [REST API and WebSocket API Version 2 (V2)](https://blog.crypto.com/introducing-crypto-com-exchange-v2-api-and-websocket-server/), we are inviting all retail API traders to join the Crypto.com Exchange and get a chance to win up to $11,000 USD worth of CRO.
Total prize pool of US$1,145,000 will be distributed as follows:
* The **first 1,000** eligible participants (see criteria below) will receive a reward of **$1,000 USD** worth of CRO each.
* The eligible participants with the highest transaction volume by the end of the campaign will receive an additional reward of:
* Rank 1: **10,000 USD** worth of CRO
* Rank 2-10: **5,000 USD** worth of CRO
* Rank 11 - 100: **1,000 USD** worth of CRO
The Trading API race starts now!
* At least **$100,000 USD** of transaction **volume** on **any USDT pairs** using the V2 API before the end of the campaign
* At least **1,000** transaction **count** on **any USDT pairs** using the V2 API before the end of the campaign
* At least **5,000 CRO** additional stake on the Exchange before the end of the campaign
**How to use the V2 API:**
* V2 API documentation: [here](https://exchange-docs.crypto.com/)
* Begins: Wednesday, 1 July 2020, at 07:00 AM UTC
* Ends: Friday, 31 July 2020, at 07:00 AM UTC
Not yet a user of the Crypto.com Exchange? [Sign up](https://crypto.com/exchange/register) now and trade with low fees and deep liquidity, and [buy tokens at up to 50% off](https://crypto.com/exchange/syndicate)!
* All non-institutional users who completed KYC advanced on the Crypto.com Exchange can participate.
* Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing or trades...