The Crypto.com Arena 20-year deal is the beginning of something bigger than we realise...
* The F1 deal is for $100 million.
* The UFC deal is for $175 million over 10 years.
* The Matt Damon / 'FFTB' partnership was likely to have been $100 million+
* The Staples renaming deal is for $700 million over 20 years.
In other words, there is now some very, very serious corporate cash bankrolling these deals. Likely either VCs or a combination of VC and Hedge Fund investment.
Now let's think why the big boys are getting onboard. Several reasons...
* The US has overtaken China as the epicentre of BTC mining.
* New York, Miami and other cities are introducing their own crypto.
* The SEC has approved the first BTC ETFs. ETH ETFs will almost certainly follow.
* Binance is slowly losing market share and daily volume to CDC.
Take all of the above into account and this is about **far** more than the price of CRO. The grand plan is going to be to make Crypto.com the Amazon of crypto... and to take CDC to market with a valuation likely to be well in excess of the Coinbase IPO.
In other words, this is going to be a 2-5 year play and everyone holding a good bag of CRO before it hits $1 is going to be rich as f....
Hold on tight... we're about to go parabolic.