Gini coefficient is the ratio or difference between the have and the have nots. Here is a small part of a post from wikipedia,
The countries with the highest Gini coefficients are:
1. [South Africa](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/south-africa-population) \- 63.0
2. [Namibia](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/namibia-population) \- 59.1
3. [Zambia](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/zambia-population) \- 57.1
4. Sao Tome and Principe - 56.3
5. [Eswatini](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/eswatini-population) \- 54.6
6. [Mozambique](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/mozambique-population) \- 54.0
7. [Brazil](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/brazil-population) \- 53.9
8. [Hong Kong](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/hong-kong-population) \- 53.9
9. [Botswana](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/botswana-population) \- 53.3
10. [Honduras](https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/honduras-population) \- 52.1
South [Africa](https://worldpopulationreview.com/continents/africa-population) is one of the world's most unequal countries, with a Gini coefficient of 63.0. In 2005, the Gini coefficient was even higher, at 65.0. In South Africa, the richest 10% hold 71% of the wealth, while the poorest 60% hold just 7% of the wealth. Additionally, more than half of South Africa's population, about 55.5%, live in poverty, earning less than $83 per month.
Currently Africa seems to have a disproportionate number of Countries with a high ratio, Charles is consistently reminding us of why we are concentrating a great deal of our resources to education in this region. As our ecosystem matures lets keep at the forefront just whats most important. Have a great day everyone!
It's been over a month since the announcement of the imminent launch of the songbird token. The XRP community has been asking Nexo to clarify their position on the matter, but despite that Nexo is sti...