\- The Cardano project has always strived to solve the classic blockchain trilemma and pursued a clearly prepared roadmap.
\- On-chain solution
* Increase in block size: The larger the block, the more transactions can be performed. Apply additional increments over time
* Pipelining: Integrate validation and propagation to improve block propagation time
* Input Guarantor: Improves block propagation time and throughput by allowing transactions to be split into blocks that have already been configured.
* Plutus memory / CPU parameters: Make memory usage efficient throughout the chain
* Plutus Script Improvements: Efficient use of the EUTXO model through smart contract optimization
* Node Improvements: In Jan. 2022, Node 1.3.3 reduces the maximum load on epoch boundaries, etc.
* On-disk storage: Stores part of the protocol state on disk, allowing the node to use less memory.
\- Off-chain solution
* Sidechains: dcSpark's Milkomeda, IOG's Mamba
* Hydra: Provides a more efficient means of processing off-chain transactions while using the main chain ledger as a secure payment layer
* Off-chain computing: Transactions occur outside of the blockchain, but provide fast and inexpensive transactions through a trust model
* Mithril: Maintains trust and improves chain synchronization
💧Please note rewards will not be coming out this evening, but we are excited to announce that we are working with our good friends @ContactDrip to expedite the process. 5/6— SundaeSwap Labs 🍨 (@Sund...