Newly covered today:
1. Catalyst Fund 6 has 711 projects on the ballot! [https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1448015757216976903](https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1448015757216976903)
2. Coinbase is launching an NFT market. How will this impact the CNFT scene? Coinbase tells us: “...initial launch will support Ethereum based ERC-721 and ERC-1155 standards with multi-chain support planned soon after.” [https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-nft-is-coming-soon-join-the-waitlist-today-for-early-access-cc7bac29fd72](https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-nft-is-coming-soon-join-the-waitlist-today-for-early-access-cc7bac29fd72) [https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/12/coinbase-is-launching-a-marketplace-for-nfts.html](https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/12/coinbase-is-launching-a-marketplace-for-nfts.html)
3. Eric Rosengren (who recently left the Boston Fed) let’s us know that the Fed/MIT CBDC project is pretty far along and will release a working paper soon. This would obviously be impactful for all of crypto and for Cardano. [https://youtu.be/ivqFo9C2Jdo?t=409](https://youtu.be/ivqFo9C2Jdo?t=409)
Previously Covered but still interesting:
1. dcSpark is unveiling a sidechain project called Milkomeda that will use wrapped ADA and so-called “wrapped smart contracts”. The first sidechain, M1, will be an Ethereum Virtual Machine sidechain. This means Solidity devs can deploy their current smart contract code in M1 and those smart contracts will be accessible to Cardano users. This is “the pond”. This will be HUGE! Good work dcSpark! You guys are killing it! [https://medium.com/dcspark/dcspark-announces-development-of-new-sidechain-protocol-milkomeda-cc28ed764a89](https://medium.com/dcspark/dcspark-announces-development-of-new-sidechain-protocol-milkomeda-cc28ed764a89)
2. IOHK partners with European Business University of Luxembourg to offer scholarships including instruction in Haskell and Plutus to students across 25 countries in Africa. [https://i...
Blockfrost Go SDK has been released! It will allow Golang developers to easily build applications on the Cardano blockchain! Happy building. 🚀https://t.co/rUwWJeuA8Q #ProjectCatalyst #Go #Golang #Car...