Newly covered today:
1. IOHK has dropped their new article on eUTxO dApp architecture. It explains in detail a design for an eUTxO order book. [https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/16/architecting-dapps-on-the-eutxo-ledger/](https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/11/16/architecting-dapps-on-the-eutxo-ledger/)
2. Apparently we saw over 1MM transactions in Epoch 302. [https://twitter.com/ccvaultio/status/1460673461614006276](https://twitter.com/ccvaultio/status/1460673461614006276)
3. Looks like Cardano is seeing a huge amount of on-chain activity. The crazy part is this is all pre-PAB. Just wait until dApps can actually launch! Unsurprisingly, some supporters of other chains were shocked to realize they didn’t understand the difference between exchange trading volume and actual blockchain use volume. [https://twitter.com/cardano\_daily/status/1460238659098005504](https://twitter.com/cardano_daily/status/1460238659098005504) [https://messari.io/screener/most-active-chains-DB01F96B](https://messari.io/screener/most-active-chains-DB01F96B)
4. Charles drops a short regulatory update letting us know about the proposed bill to fix the highly faulty Infrastructure Bill language and another new bill to lay out a pro-crypto comprehensive regulatory framework for crypto (including definitions for utility coins). [https://youtu.be/AcBuk0zHLfU](https://youtu.be/AcBuk0zHLfU)
5. Here’s the announcement and the bill from Senators Lummis & Wyden to fix the bad crypto language in the Infrastructure Bill. [https://www.lummis.senate.gov/press-releases/wyden-lummis-introduce-bill-to-fix-broker-definition-for-digital-assets/](https://www.lummis.senate.gov/press-releases/wyden-lummis-introduce-bill-to-fix-broker-definition-for-digital-assets/) [https://www.lummis.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/GAI21B7321.pdf](https://www.lummis.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/GAI21B7321.pdf)
Previously Covered but still interesting:
1. In late 2008/early 2009 it turns out Hal ...
OUT NOW: Our first ERC-20 converter is now live on testnet! @SingularityNet #AGIX tokens will be the first to take advantage of #Cardano's lower fees, higher transaction capacity, and enhanced securit...