Newly covered today:
1. Here’s a great new interview with the CEO of World Mobile from Cardano Chats. [https://youtu.be/w0Z2RP6a9HE](https://youtu.be/w0Z2RP6a9HE)
2. New article from the Cardano Foundation on Governance. [https://forum.cardano.org/t/blockchain-governance-what-it-is-and-why-it-matters/65493](https://forum.cardano.org/t/blockchain-governance-what-it-is-and-why-it-matters/65493)
Previously Covered but still interesting:
1. Charles releases a 90 Day Countdown to Alonzo video. [https://youtu.be/u6negi1yAQQ](https://youtu.be/u6negi1yAQQ)
2. Institutional inflows into Cardano get some coverage by the crypto press. [https://cointelegraph.com/news/cardano-sees-largest-weekly-inflows-from-institutional-managers-coinshares](https://cointelegraph.com/news/cardano-sees-largest-weekly-inflows-from-institutional-managers-coinshares)
3. Charles and Kim Dotcom have a conversation about PoW miners possibly fleeing China with all of their hardware. [https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1396964996693708801](https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1396964996693708801)
4. Cardano gets a little coverage on NBC for it’s energy efficiency. [https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/cryptocurrency-goes-green-proof-stake-offer-solution-energy-concerns-rcna1030](https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/cryptocurrency-goes-green-proof-stake-offer-solution-energy-concerns-rcna1030)
5. Plutus Pioneers Lecture #7 is out. [https://youtu.be/\_EDJt55vOB0](https://youtu.be/_EDJt55vOB0)
6. Yesterday was ADA Payday with the end of Epoch 267. I hope everyone made lots of sweet delicious staking rewards! [https://adapools.org/epochs](https://adapools.org/epochs)
7. Paypal moving away from the “walled garden” model. This is decentralization teaching the legacy institutions a lesson. [https://www.coindesk.com/paypal-will-let-customers-withdraw-crypto-exec-says](https://www.coindesk.com/paypal-will-let-customers-withdraw-crypto-exec-says)
8. Charles is interviewed on ...
A @YoroiWallet dApp connector will allow interactions between users and blockchain-based dApps on the Cardano blockchain. We are excited for you to read our new blog on our upcoming release and what i...
Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter Share on reddit Reddit Share on telegram Telegram Why invest in cryptocurrencies? Fast-rising value, excellent interest return rates, and the chance...