I've been consuming all the Cardano news and media on a daily basis for years now. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to share a list of what I'm seeing for anyone else who's interested. Feel free to make additions as you see fit. Many of your additions from yesterday are in the “Newly Covered” list for today. Also let me know if you think any of the “Previously Covered but Still Interesting” items are no longer interesting and should leave the list.
Check out the youtube companion to today’s post: [https://youtu.be/swaF4veggK8](https://youtu.be/swaF4veggK8)
Newly covered today:
1. Coinbase now has a Cardano Explainer. [https://www.coinbase.com/learn/crypto-basics/what-is-cardano](https://www.coinbase.com/learn/crypto-basics/what-is-cardano)
2. “Smart people end up in Cardano one way or another.” [https://twitter.com/Adavanz1/status/1378405038608031746](https://twitter.com/Adavanz1/status/1378405038608031746)
3. IOHK drops a good summary of the Alonzo Smart Contract timeline. [https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/04/08/smart-contracts-%E2%80%93-here-we-come/](https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/04/08/smart-contracts-%E2%80%93-here-we-come/)
Previously Covered but still interesting:
1. Charles posts a pic of a taxidermy African bird called a Turacos. He follows up that post by saying "Guys sometimes a stuffed Ethiopian exotic bird next to an old identity book is just a stuffed Ethiopian exotic bird next to an old identity book. Stop reading into things". Everyone enjoys speculating what exactly this could mean with the obvious implication being that the African bird announcement involves digital identity in Ethiopia. [https://twitter.com/IOHK\_Charles/status/1369397063583227911](https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1369397063583227911) [https://twitter.com/IOHK\_Charles/status/1369402020067766275](https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1369402020067766275)
2. It's announced that 591 different assets have been minted on Cardano in the last...
The Cardano Foundation’s Delegation Methodology is Changing
The Cardano Foundation would like to make an announcement regarding our delegation methodology. As many of you may be aware, our current d...