Welcome to r/BytomBlockchain! Start here before posting any questions.
Here is some important information to help educate you on the Bytom Blockchain
##Mission statement of Bytom
* "Our mission is to bridge the atomic(physical) world and the byte(digital) world, to build a decentralized network where various byte assets and atomic assets could be registered and exchanged"
## 8 Innovations of Bytom
* Compatible with the UTXO Design of Bitcoin
* General address format
* Compatible with National Encryption Standard
* Asset naming using ODIN
* POW algorithm that is friendly to AI ASIC-chips
* Cross-chain asset transactions and dividends distribution though side-chain
* Quasi "Segregated Witness" design
* Enhanced trading flexibility
##Platform Model: Three-layer Structure
* Application Layer
* Contract Layer
* Ledger Layer
##Assets on Bytom network
"There are two types of assets running on Bytom Network: Bytom Tokens (BTM) and Assets."
* Tokens: Distributed to miners and nodes. Main uses are:
* Transaction fee for asset trading
* Dividends of income assets
* Deposits for asset issuance
* Assets: three types of assets on Bytom Blockchain:
* Income assets
* Equity assets
* Securitized Assets
##Distribution of BTM
Total supply of coins : 2.1 Billion
* 30% ICO - 630,000,000
* 7% Private Distribution - 147,000,000
* 20% Reserve - 420,000,000
* 10% Business Dev - 210,000,000
* 33% Mining - 693,000,000
* What does Bytom mean?
* Bytom = Byte (digital) + Atom (physical)- bridging the digital and physical worlds together.
* Where can I find Bytom?
* Bytom (BTM) can be found on Binance, BTER, and SZC. Bytom (BTM) is NOT Bitmark(BTM) so please do not mistake the two.
* Is Bytom an erc20 token?
* Yes, for the moment. Bytom is currently an erc20 token and can be stored on My Ether Wallet. The preferable wallet to store Bytom in is ImToken since they have a partnership and will continue to work with Bytom once their actual tokens and main net is released.