The Most Bullish Bear Market
Sometimes hodling BTC is not easy and for some, this could be one of those unpleasant times. It can be easy to get lost in the day-to-day news, and catch yourself watching the price, soaking in FUD. Anyone that has been through one or more of BTCs cycles can relate.
However, if you turn off the noise, and consider some of the positive news we've received over the past year, it might remind you, you're still early. I can't help but view this current bear as, The Most Bullish Bear Market, Bitcoin has ever experienced. To list a few examples,
- The Fidelity Report - Bitcoin is First. I mean the title speaks for itself.
- Major banks in the USA and around the globe offering Bitcoin exposure to their clients
- Energy companies entering into the BTC mining industry to help capture wasted energy and stabilize grids. Companies such as, ExxonMobil, Texas Pacific Land, EOG Resources, Marathon Oil, ConocoPhillips and many more.
- A major hurdle preventing companies from adding BTC to their balance sheet has been achieved, James Lavish can speak to this better than me.
- The amount being built on the Lightening Network (L2), there is too much to list, but Jack Mallers strike payment system is remarkable! and we are just getting started with L2.
- Innovations being built on L3 are starting to begin and this could be massive for privacy among other ideas.
- Jason Lowery, if you don't follow this guy and have twitter, you should. Why? He believes Bitcoin is critical for National Security and is being funded, thought MIT National Defense to provide information why. The mind on this kid is remarkable. @ JasonPLowery
This is just scratching the surface. So many innovations are being built, so many more people around the world are starting to understand the answer to the question, "Why Bitcoin?". Chin up everyone, keep stacking those Sats.
1 BTC = 1 BTC