Suggestion Needed: iOS BTC Wallet + local saved keys + multi sig + segwit
As per the title of the post, I am looking for an iOS wallet (mainly for BTC) with the following characteristics:
* Saves all keys locally (and therefore allows importing and exporting keys)
* No server-side signature as found on Edge, Copay, GreenAddress, or Blockstream Green
* Allows creation of multi-sig wallets, similar to what Copay iOS wallet does
* Open source and well maintained, with segwit support
* Good reputation (so no Bitpay/Copay)
I have tested myself over 6 iOS wallets, including BRD, Edge, Mycelium, Copay, Trust, but they all fail one point or another.
Could you please suggest any wallet that would meet these criteria?
Will enable cryptocurrency as a funding source for digital commerce at its 26 million merchants Receives conditional Bitlicense from New York State Department of Financial Services The migration towa...
This week’s newsletter provides an overview of the new MuSig2 paper, summarizes additional discussion about upfront fees in LN, and describes a proposal to simplify management of LN payments. Also inc...
Mode has allocated up to 10 per cent of its cash reserves to purchase Bitcoin and adopt it as a treasury reserve asset. The move is part of the FinTech group's long-term goal to protect investors' ass...
Cryptocurrency Market Cap & Dominance Crypto currencies in the narrow sense include only coins that are trying to be money or get adopted as a currency. See full list Stable Coin Market Cap & Dominanc...