⚡ Lightning Thursday! November 18, 2021: Explore the Lightning Network!⚡
The lightning network is a second-layer solution on top of the Bitcoin blockchain that enables quick, cheap and scalable Bitcoin payments.
Here is the place to discuss and learn more about lightning!
Ask your questions about lightning
Provide reviews, feedback, comparisons of LN apps, services, websites etc
Learn about new LN features, development, apps
Link to good quality resources (articles, wikis etc)
* Here is an awesome list of resources compiled by Jameson Lopp: https://www.lopp.net/lightning-information.html
* Want to test out your lightning fire power? tip the Bitcoin devs! https://bitcoindevlist.com/
* Previous threads: [Search](https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/search?q=Lightning+Thursday&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=new&t=all)
* Lnbook getting closer towards being finished and can already be seen at: https://github.com/lnbook/lnbook
* Lightning Dedicated YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/renepickhardt
* Also there is the playlist by chaincode labs: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpLH33TRghT17_U3as2P3vHfAGL8pSOOY
* Lightning stores: https://www.lightningnetworkstores.com/
* Learn more and talk about lightning right here in r/Bitcoin, r/bitcoinbeginners, r/thelightningnetwork, and [the r/Bitcoin chat](https://discord.gg/qE3rWBRNqh)
To the lawyers, accountants, advisors, consultants, & technologists, I ask you to think about the public interest. Innovation is more likely to thrive if it’s within our public policy frameworks. ...
Itâs December 2021, and the Turkish lira is near an all-time low against the U.S. dollar as President Recep Erdogan continues to implement what the Wall Street Journal calls âunconventional econom...