From the creators of LocalMonero: AgoraDesk! An unprecedented Local* (i.e. P2P OTC) exchange that supports trading not just Bitcoin but also physically settled BTC-based option contracts! This is the first exchange of its kind. Trade BTC and BTC options as you'd trade BTC on LocalBitcoins!
We've been working on this one for quite some time now, but we're *very* excited to present you guys with [AgoraDesk](https://agoradesk.com), which happens to be **the world's first P2P OTC cryptocurrency options exchange.** With *physical settlement*, no less. And straight out of the gate we support BTC-based contracts.
AgoraDesk's features include:
* No KYC/AML or verification (though some traders on the platform might ask you for verification themselves);
* Any currency, any payment method, anywhere;
* Cash and online Bitcoin trading (just like the other Local* sites);
* Bitcoin options trading (calls & puts);
* Options are settled *physically* (i.e. with the underlying BTC);
* Call options support both gross settlement and net settlement;
* Accounts, reputation and XMR ads/trades are completely shared with LocalMonero;
* [Onion portal](http://agoradeska6jfxpf.onion/);
* [I2P portal](http://agoradesk.i2p);
* Fully functional when Google is blocked by your browser;
* [Affiliate program](https://agoradesk.com/affiliate) - earn commission for inviting trading users;
* Multilingual: we support English, Russian, Chinese (both simplified and traditional), Italian, Portuguese and Spanish;
* Mobile notifications through telegram, so that you won't have to install yet another app on your phone just to get push notifications about your trades;
* Beautiful ads through the use of Markdown;
* 2FA (with TOTP apps like Google Authenticator or andOTP);
* Deposit and withdraw currencies other than BTC through [MorphToken](https://www.morphtoken.com) integration;
* Complicated pricing mechanisms through the use of price/premium formulas, not just for spot trading but also for options and their premiums;
As can be noticed from our feature set, AgoraDesk has quite the privacy bent.
### Why P2P...
After imposing several restrictions on withdrawals and transfers, banks in Lebanon have imposed another new and crazy rule. Those who have deposited or saving accounts in foreign currency like dollar ...