Until today, the Coinbase Pro portfolio has performed the best out of the 4 different exchanges.
Follow XTSLabsCBP on Shrimpy.Week 26 Strategy Changes
Now that we have covered the results from the last week, it’s time to break down how we will change each of these portfolios for the coming week.Nomics ML Strategy
The Nomics ML Strategy leverages the 7-day price predictions generated by the Nomics ML engine. These price predictions are then used to determine which assets should be placed into our portfolio for this week. Additional information regarding the methodology can be found in our previous article.Portfolio Allocations
The following assets were allocated exactly 10% of the portfolio value for the second week of this study.
1. NEM (XEM)Projected 7-day profit: +8.39%
2. Bitcoin (BTC)Projected 7-day profit: +5.1%
3. Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC)Projected 7-day profit: +3.46%
4. Ocean Protocol (OCEAN)Projected 7-day profit: +3.24%
5. DigiByte (DGB)Projected 7-day profit: +0.23%
6. USDTProjected 7-day profit: 0.00% Reminder: We are only including the assets that are available on Binance in this portfolio. Also notice that only 5 assets are projected to perform positively this month, so the remaining 50% is allocated to USDT.
The average performance estimate is 2.04% for the next 7 days for this portfolio.Coin Gecko Score Strategy
The Coin Gecko Score Strategy uses the “Gecko” score that is calculated by the popular data site “CoinGecko”. These asset scores are used to determine the most promising long-term assets that should be included in a portfolio. Additional information regarding the methodology can be found in our previous article.Update: Unfortunately, sometime over the last few weeks, Coin Gecko has decided to stop publishing a “Gecko” score. We are unsure why this is the case, but this will force us to use the last “Gecko” score we wer...