Bitcoin full node supported wallets software by ledger?
Hi community, can you explain briefly to me:
1) Which safe to use full node wallet apps exist for bitcoin, can you list some? I am only aware of bitcoin core.
2) Can you use a Ledger device with a full node wallet, with which full node wallets is ledger compatible, is there a full list?
3) Non full node wallets like the "Ledger Live" app use their own servers for transaction verification. What is the case if you use a full node wallet? On whose servers are you relying on when making transactions?
4) I have read about people using ledger+electrum+electrum server to run a full node. Is it mandatory to have an own server when using a full node wallet?
5) If there is no need for an own server: What pros/cons are there in terms of wallet security, using own electrum server vs. not having own server?
No Asset Follows Trend Better than Bitcoin.The 2016/2017 Bull Market Mania:On 10/13/2015, Bitcoin closed above its 200 dma & did not close under the 200 dma until 2/5/2018: 846 days of maintaining...