Bitcoin full node supported wallets software by ledger?
Hi community, can you explain briefly to me:
1) Which safe to use full node wallet apps exist for bitcoin, can you list some? I am only aware of bitcoin core.
2) Can you use a Ledger device with a full node wallet, with which full node wallets is ledger compatible, is there a full list?
3) Non full node wallets like the "Ledger Live" app use their own servers for transaction verification. What is the case if you use a full node wallet? On whose servers are you relying on when making transactions?
4) I have read about people using ledger+electrum+electrum server to run a full node. Is it mandatory to have an own server when using a full node wallet?
5) If there is no need for an own server: What pros/cons are there in terms of wallet security, using own electrum server vs. not having own server?
"Money is a tool for trading human time. Central banks, the modern-era masters of money, wield this tool as a weapon to steal time and inflict wealth inequality." - Robert Breedlove
Breedlove brings ...
While I can't tell you the exact moment I decided to take on the challenge of communicating the values of blockchain to regular folk, what I can tell you is that my concerns run deep, never more than ...