3 friends coming over tonight for a dinner - They want to get into Bitcoin - My checklist, is it okay?
Finally decided to register.
3 of my very good friends are coming over for a dinner tonight.
They want to get into Bitcoin. Each of them wants to start small with 50-100$
Just want to make sure my step by step is okay :
* Play the [Introduction to Bitcoin](https://youtu.be/l1si5ZWLgy0) ( aantonop video) (it has captions in our native language )
* Answer their questions
* Explain the volatility and that this is all experimental
* Refer them to Bitcoin Wiki FAQ and answer additional questions
* Setup Electrum for a friend using Android, send him his first 1$ worth btc as a test, sell him some of my btc
* Setup GreenAddress for two others on iOs, send him his first 1$ worth btc as a test, sell them some of my btc
* Explain them the importance of backup seeds
* Explain exchanges and how they can buy and sell from now on
* Explain that there might be a dip during the forks
* Cover Paper and Hardware wallets briefly
Is this a good way to go?
They are all newbies and have no idea how this works. I want to make it as simple as possible, but I don't want them to blame me if the BTC goes down from time to time. Just want to make sure I cover all important aspects.
Remember, this is a dinner, so I have limited time to cover all these things and don't want to confuse them with technical stuff.
Beijing is so hostile to economic freedom they cannot even tolerate their people participating in what is arguably the most exciting innovation in finance in decades. Economic liberty leads to faster ...