**August 4, 2018**
Hey BAT sailors! Welcome to the Daily BAT Discussion!
**Yesterday's Market Movements - Up**
Wow, after a week of getting hammered, we finally saw a day of consistent green! Firstly, Bitcoin seems to be holding on quite well after the bounce yesterday. The $7400 price seemed to be an area of contention, and after passing it and falling back, it got retested multiple times and so far has succeeded as a great support line. This has shown to be giving the other altcoin markets confidence as well, as many coins are also in the green. BAT succeeded in passing and holding 3500 sats, and is currently battling for 3600 [satoshis](https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_(unit\)) ($0.27). Volume is consistent around 130 BTC on Binance, which is still quite low. As the days go on, it looks like 3400 sats may be quite a strong support line for us in the future.
Remember, if you're investing, do so responsibly! Have a good one!
**BAT's Official Telegram channel**
Join us on the official BAT telegram! @BATProject
Current members: 3520
Here are some guides for new people getting into crypto, especially BAT. Invest responsibly!
* [Brave Payments (How to spend your BAT)](https://whatisbat.com/2017/12/06/how-to-spend-your-bat-brave-payments/)
* [Purchasing BAT through Coinbase and Binance](https://whatisbat.com/2017/12/23/tutorial-purchasing-bat-through-coinbase-and-binance/)
**Daily Discussion Rules**
Remember, the permitted topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
* price discussion
* newbie questions
* latest BAT/crypto news
* ideas for BAT promotion
* interesting BAT stories
* moon and lambo talk (memes, dreams, rocket machines)
* therapy sessions (during crypto recessions)
* other coins/tokens as they relate to BAT (such as, "Hey guys, do you think coin-X is better than BAT?")
Oh hey, don't forget to **upvote!**
*Disclaimer: All content on BAT Dailies are not affiliated with the official Brave or BAT team, and are so...