Hey everyone! As the title states I am looking for community members who speak a second language. And would be interested in translating the captions for the video review I did of Basic Attention Token. I finished captioning the English ones, so at this point translating is pretty easy. If you're interested in doing so, here are the directions:
1. Head to the link I shared.
2. Click, "Add new subtitles or CC."
3. Select what language you're translating to.
4. Click, "Create new subtitles or CC."
5. Now you'll see the transcript in English in front of you, and you just write the translation for each box underneath it in the empty box and then save.
\-It would be helpful if you could also translate the video title and description as well.
Interesting... Basic Attention Token (BAT) at an all-time low of $0.066209 USD July 16. $BAT data found https://t.co/bAvI81dKnt @CoinMarketCap @AttentionToken @brave #basicattentiontoken pic.twitter....
Today's merch giveaway is happening right HERE!📍✨ For a chance to win some BAT & Brave swag 👕, submit a question for @AlexWilsonTGB & @thisisPatDuffy of @TheGivingBlock for their guest AMA t...