Augur weekly Development Update - July 5th
- Refactored transactions loading actions to be a component instead of just a function to allow for full exporting of transactions. - Fixing function call name for isContainerForDisputeBondToken(). - Add explicit requires to the potentially unsafe subtraction caller functions and ref those in the comments. - Modify fixmes to note why the bare subtraction operation is safe without safesub.July 3rd, 2017
- Augur.js updates: price normalization, removed old trading files, order book price normalization, and generate order update. - Started working on adding export all transactions button. - Fixing typo when calling createDisputeBondToken(). - Only call reputationToken.transfer() if amount to transfer is > 0.July 2nd, 2017
- Migrates tradingEscapeHatch and associated tests to new reporting / testing infrastructure. - Simplified fix helper and standardizes usage across the project to be strings everywhere.July 1st, 2017
- Fixed bond payout logic.June 30th, 2017
- Added additional routes - More test work, adds some fixme/todos, logs, and fixes some more bugs in augur-core.June 29th, 2017
- Fix to fees not re-calculating and fixed resize event handler attachment. - Added a check for create-market-preview setStates to ensure create market fields clear when creating a new one. - Fix to validate that the share token is a share on the current markets branch. - Slight merge of switches to the new reputation scheme.