Augur Weekly Development Update - July 19th
- Committed locally working tests on the contracts. - Completed the market section of call API in docs. - General progress update on the new skin.July 17th, 2017
- Fixed requirements and did a bunch of merges for augur-core. - Started call API updates for develop contracts. - Add Shifty for value animation. - New styles and structure (very) roughly in place.July 15/16th, 2017
- Fixed bytesToHexString to only add 0x once. - Fixed other cash tests and debugged cash.se, and the trading tests. - Fixed timestamp issues by switching block to head_state. - Latest tests update for contracts.July 14th, 2017
- Fixed log listeners. - Fixed sortedLinkedList tests.July 13th, 2017
- Fixed an ordering issue, added last item check, and fixed off by one errors. - Added remove to iterable map and delegator todo back in. - Removed block num todos, reporting switched to timestamps due to block num not working / confusing people, as long as the systme is fine with strictly incrementing time but not second level accuracy (but min. level for sure) — it’s fine.July 12th, 2017
- Make sure hex stings have even lengths in contracts. - Added tradeGroupID to takeOrder functions; changed orderId to orderID for consistency. - Got contract tests to pass with Beau’s gas fix. - Updated expiringEvents API call, APIs markets, and reporting contracts for call API in the documentation.